1. Personal information of users that the Company receives and processes
1.1. For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” means:
1) Personal information that the user provides about himself / herslef on his / her own when registering or in the process of using the Services, including the user's personal data. Mandatory for the provision of Services (provision of services, cooperation) information is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
2) Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services in the process of using them using the user installed on the device, including IP address, information about the user's browser (or other program that accesses the Services), access time, address of the requested page .
3) Other information about the user, if its collection and / or provision is provided for in other internal documents of the Company, agreements, contracts.
4) This Policy applies only to the Company Services. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the websites of third parties, to which the user can follow the links available on the Company's website. On such sites, other personal information may be collected or requested from the user, and other actions may also be performed.
1.2. The Company has the right to verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users, but does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the questions proposed in the registration form, and maintains this information up to date. The risk of providing false information is borne by the user who provided it.
2. Purposes of collecting and processing personal information of users
2.1. The Company collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of the Services and the provision of services (execution of agreements with the user).
2.2. The Company may use the user's personal information for the following purposes:
1) Identification of a party under agreements and contracts with the Company;
2) Providing the user with personalized Services;
3) Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Services, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the user;
4) Improving the quality of the Services, the convenience of their use, the development of new Services and services;
5) Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3. Conditions for processing the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
3.1. With respect to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the user voluntarily provides information about himself / herself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.2. The Company has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
1) The user has expressed his consent to such actions;
2) The transfer is necessary as part of the user's use of a particular Service or to provide a service to the user;
3) The transfer is provided for by applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
4. Change by the user of personal information, user rights
4.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) or delete the personal information provided by him / her or part of it by sending a request to change, update or delete personal information or part of it using the feedback form on the Company's website.
4.2. The user cannot withdraw consent to the collection, processing of personal data in cases where this is contrary to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or in the presence of an unfulfilled obligation.
4.3. Rights of users in connection with the processing of their personal data by the Company:
✓ to know about the presence of the Company, as well as a third party of their personal data, as well as to receive information containing: confirmation of the fact, purpose, sources, methods of collecting and processing personal data; list of personal data; terms of processing personal data, including the terms of their storage;
✓ require the Company to change and supplement their personal data if there are grounds, confirmed by relevant documents;
✓ demand from the Company, as well as a third party, the destruction of their personal data, the collection and processing of which was carried out in violation of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as in other cases established by the regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
✓ withdraw consent to the collection, processing of personal data, except as provided for in paragraph 2 of Article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Personal Data and their Protection";
✓ to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for moral and material damage;
✓ to exercise other rights provided for by these laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Measures taken to protect the personal information of users:
5.1. The Company takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
5.2. All information that the Company collects is protected by reasonable security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized access or use of the data. Company affiliates, partners and third party service providers are committed to using the information received from the Company in accordance with our security requirements and this Policy.
6.1. If necessary, the Company may make changes to this Policy in order to keep the document up to date: in order to comply with legal requirements or for other reasons. The Company will notify you of material changes to this Policy by sending you an email or posting a notice on our website. We recommend that you regularly check and review the Policy in order to be aware of what information the Company collects, how personal data is used.
6.2. The use of the Services means the user's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user must refrain from using the Services.